- Fundamental discoveries promote healthy living and treatment of disease.
- Experiments on animals play a central role in providing insights about the human brain and in helping to make healthy lifestyle choices, prevent disease, and find cures for disorders.
- Research on humans is an essential final step before new treatments are introduced to prevent or cure disorders.
- Neuroscience research has formed the basis for significant progress in treating a large number of disorders.
- Finding cures for disorders of the nervous system is a social imperative.
Explain the brain to your students with a variety of teaching tools and resources.